The 9/125μm OS2 single mode bend insensitive fiber optic cable is less attenuation when bent or twisted compared with traditional optical fiber cables and this will make the installation and maintenance of the fiber optic cables more efficient. It can also save more space for your high density cabling in data centers, enterprise networks, telecom room, server farms, cloud storage networks, and any places fiber patch cables are needed.
This fiber optic cable is ideal for connecting 1G/10G/40G/100G Ethernet connections. It can transport data for up to 10km at 1310nm, or up to 40km at 1550nm.
- PVC (Riser) Flame-retardant Jacket
- Precision Zirconia Ferrule Connectors Ensure Low Loss
- G.657.A1 Bend Insensitive Fiber & 10mm Min. Bend Radius
- Optical Testing Ensures Network Performance
- Compliant to TIA-604 (FOCIS)