Guidelines for Returns and Cancellations
RAPID ELECTRONICS, offers customers the convenience of returning products within specific timeframes, depending on the point of purchase, subject to evaluation by our technical department. Please take note of the following directives:
Purchases from RAPID ELECTRONICS Physical store
If you’ve made a purchase at one of our brick-and-mortar stores, you have the opportunity to return the product within 14 working days from the date of purchase, provided you possess the original receipt. Our Technical Department will promptly assess the product. To be eligible for a refund in the form of vouchers or a replacement of equal value, the product must meet the following criteria:
• The original packaging must contain all products and accessories.
• The original packaging, product, and accessories should be free from any damage or deformations*.
We respect your right to carefully inspect the product by opening the package and handling it to ascertain its nature, characteristics, and functionality. However, if our examination reveals that any of the above criteria are not met, or if the product has been used beyond what is necessary for evaluation, you will be responsible for any diminution in its value. Furthermore, if the product, its packaging, or accessories have been damaged by the customer, we may not issue a refund, accept returns, or provide a replacement.
Purchases from Our Online Retail Store (www.rapidsat.com.cy)
For products bought from our online store, you can return them to our physical store within 14 working days from the date of your withdrawal request, along with the receipt. The withdrawal request must be submitted within 14 working days from the date of receipt or delivery.
Please be aware that you are accountable for the transportation of the product back to the store, including any associated costs. Our Technical Department will assess the product in a timely manner. To qualify for a refund, the product must meet these criteria:
• The original packaging should contain all products and accessories.
• The original packaging, product, and accessories should be free from damage or deformations.
Customers have the right to carefully inspect the product by opening the package and handling it to ascertain its nature, characteristics, and functionality, akin to what you could do in a physical store. However, if during the inspection, any of the above criteria are not met, or if the product has been used beyond what is necessary for evaluation, you will be responsible for any reduction in its value. Additionally, if the customer is responsible for any damage to the product, its packaging, or accessories, we may not issue a refund or accept returns.
For product returns from remote locations, we offer tailored arrangements. To obtain more information, please get in touch with us through the following means:
Cancellation of an Online Order
• If you have opted for pick-up from a Rapid Electronics store, you can cancel your order within 1 working day after the order confirmation date.
• If you have selected pick-up from an ACS Courier Pick-up Point, you can cancel your order before the product is handed over to the delivery service. Once the product is dispatched, your order status will automatically update, rendering cancellation no longer feasible. In such scenarios, kindly refer to our Returns Policy, as delineated in cases 1 and 2.
Changes to Our Returns and Cancellation Policy
RAPID ELECTRONICS retains the prerogative to amend or revise our Returns and Cancellation Policy. Any alterations will be posted on this page.
Location: Asomatou 9A, Egkomi, Nicosia, Cyprus, 2414
Last Modified Date: Wednesday, October 31, 2023