144021 TELEVES DINOVA T-FORCE 5G LTE HD BOSS (21-48) is a TForce BOSS intelligent* antenna, protected with an ABS plastic radome, that eliminates the effects of 5G interference signals, providing the best possible quality of DTT reception. It provides automatic signal level adjustment (with DC) thus making it the best solution for installation in different sites, as well as for moving from place to place.
Radome enclosed low visual impact antenna, specifically designed for locations where aesthetics play an important role. Ideal for building fronts, historic buildings, protected areas and even single-family homes (balconies). It is a 7-element Yagi directional antenna, manufactured using Microstrip technology.
The 144021 TELEVES BOSS Tech system automatically controls the level of the received signal (either very high or very low) to always provide optimal output level. The new design using TForce technology makes this intelligent device even more versatile.
|Wind load (@130Km/h)
|Wind load (@150Km/h)
*1 The gain is automatically adjusted according to the level of output
– 5G frequency filtering.
– Two operation modes: 1. In intelligent mode (with antenna DC coaxial feeding), TForce BOSS provides automatic control to correct signal fluctuations and maintain optimal output signal level. 2. In passive mode (without power supply), the signal goes through without processing
– High dynamic range: It allows high-quality TV reception in a wide variety of critical situations, from areas where signals are very weak to installations with high reception levels
– DTT coverage area enhancement
– Very high gain with more stable reception: supports signal variations or fading without any impact on the TV installation
– Protected against corrosion: Clamp support reinforced with glass fibre: does not rust, reduces antenna weight and improves material outdoor performance. The clamp has an Reacting Coating Process (RCP) based on an anti-corrosion treatment, and provides a robust mounting. The radome is highly resistant to salinity, humidity and other adverse weather conditions (IP 53)
– Low power consumption in intelligent mode
– LTE Ready: designed to optimize LTE band rejection (cell phone interference) through electronic filtering
– Mounting options for both horizontal and vertical polarizations
– Easy mounting. Furthermore, they can be bought as a kit, including all the accessories required for installation special antenna series to be installed in restrictive locations
– Excellent solution for pleasing low-impact visual design and ideal for installations where good aesthetics are key
– Built with materials that are highly resistant to salt air , humidity and other adverse climatic elements, with a protection index of 53
– Manufactured in Europe, our products undergo the most stringent quality controls, providing high reliability
Televes transitions from the traditional silicon era into a new era of electronic component design, allowing integrated circuits to be precisely manufactured for microwave frequency bands. Utilizing “State of the Art” MMIC technology TForce is manufactured using semiconductor compounds such as gallium arsenide (GaAs), providing the resulting products with unparalleled features and performance
Televes has reinvented the antenna concept. Until now, an antenna was just the reception component of a TV installation in which gain and directivity were the main features. The introduction of a smart device like BOSS provides the antenna with the capacity to receive very weak signals without the risk of being affected by very strong signals, the result is a dynamic balance between weak and strong signals that provides optimum signal levels at all times: the “dynamic range” concept turns out to be the most outstanding among quality parameters.
The creation of TForce with BOSS technology using MMIC components is an extraordinary milestone in the optimization of the dynamic range. The technology that allowed the reception of lost signals from distant satellites is now allowing the enhancement of the coverage range in DTT installations.
Plastics reinforced with glass fibre last longer, are anti-magnetic, fire resistant and provide excellent electric insulation. Here are the main reasons why glass fibre improves our antennas:
A special antenna series to be installed in restrictive locations.
|144021 DINOVA BOSS TForce 5G TECH LEAFLET
|144021 DINOVA BOSS TForce 5G MANUAL
|144021 DINOVA BOSS TForce 5G DATA SHEET
|144021 DINOVA BOSS TForce 5G DoC