NanoKom mast amplifier kit and PicoKom power supply Ref. 561621 + Ref. 5796
The kit consists of:
Ref. 561621: NanoKom mast amplifier, 3 inputs: UHF-VHFmix-IFmix
Masthead amplifier for the amplification and combination of terrestrial and satellite television signals coming from several antennas.
Equipped with 3 inputs: the signal on the UHF input is amplified, whereas the VHF and SAT signals are only mixed. Allows DC pass towards the satellite input to power the LNB.
Ref. 5796: PicoKom power supply (for IFmix) 12 V – 220 mA, 1 output
12 V-power supply (220 mA) that powers equipment through the input coaxial cable while allowing the transmission of the TV signal. Included in the installation to power either mast amplifiers or a BOSS system. Compatible with satellite mixing amplifiers (IFmix), since the equipment detects the presence of an LNB management signal on the output (voltage and tone) generated by a receiver, allowing it to reach the input.
- Inputs: UHF (MHZ 470...694), VHF/FM (MHZ 47...254), SATmix , with 5G interference cutoff from channel UHF 49 upwards
- Improved efficiency in spectrum UHF 21...48 (ΜΗΖ 470...694)
- Integrated function for 5G cutoff
- With DC OUT on/off switch towards Televes TForce BOSS antennas, active dipoles, etc.
- Gain db: UHF 24, VHF -1.5, SAT -2.5. In UHF, A.G.C. function 0...20 db
- Νoise Figure (N.F.): UHF 3db
- Output dbμν: 104. With continouous automatic monitoring of the signal output, plus manual adjustment option 0...9 db
- Powering through coaxial cable with compatible PSU: 12...24ν
- Power consumption: 50 mA
5796 POWER SUPPLY with SAT-MIX and one output
- Frequency Margin: MHz 5-2500
- Power supply: V 12
- Mains voltage 196-264 V
- Max. Output current mA 220
- Min. Output current mA 30
- Max. temp. operation: 45 C
- Protection level IP 20
- Consumption: 150 mA
|438620 NanoKomMastAmplifier5G 5796 LEAFLET|
|438620 NanoKomMastAmplifier5G 561621 MANUAL|
|438620 NanoKomMastAmplifier5G 5796 DATA SHEET|
|438620 NanoKomMastAmplifier5G KIT DoC|
|438620 NanoKomMastAmplifier5G 5796 DoC|
EasyF is an innovative connection concept where the inner conductor of the coaxial cable is directly inserted in the device, thus improving connection reliability. Thanks to the absence of F connectors, the chassis can be reduced and the connection of two cables secured with a a single screw.
1. Unscrew the device’s cover to access the connection
2. Insert the previously stripped coaxial cables
3. Close the cover and screw to ensure connection
With EasyF, the connection between the coaxial cable and the device is carried out using an automated system for contact insertion of the inner conductor, without any soldering.